- 4 Lindy’s Watermelon Cups
- 2 juiced limes
- 1 cup of finely crushed ice
- Allow Watermelon Lindy's to soften or microwave for 20 seconds to thaw.
- Pour into a cake pan and use a fork to break up larger pieces.
- Add ice and lime juice. Mix well.
- Place pan in freezer, uncovered, for an hour or until hardened.
- Once frozen, stir the granita mix with a fork until you get a slushy consistency. You may need to mix and then put back in freezer. Repeat process until it reaches the right consistency.
- Serve right away and enjoy!