Lindy’s Watermelon Mule – That classic bite you love with a sweet summer Lindy’s twist.
Watermelon Mule Recipe
- 1 Lindy’s Watermelon Italian Ice
- 1.5 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of ginger liquor
- Lime juice (1/2 of a lime)
- 6 ounces of ginger beer
- Fresh watermelon (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients (except for fresh watermelon) into a blender and blend to smooth consistency.
- Pour into a copper cup and top with crushed ice.
- Add a wedge of fresh watermelon for garnish.
- Take a sip and then say, “Ahh, how refreshing.”