Sweet and tangy – a delicate delight for porch conversations or your next get together. Try our Zesty Lemosa recipe!
- 2, 6oz. Lindy’s Lemon Italian Ice
- 4 oz Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
- Prosecco, chilled
- Orange or Lemon slices and Mint sprigs
- Remove lid and place Lindy’s Lemon cups in microwave for 30 seconds to thaw. Pour all contents into blender and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute into four champagne flutes, and add Prosecco to fill.
- Garnish with lemon or orange slices and mint.
- Serves well immediately, when still frozen, or as a chilled beverage